What better way to relax and enjoy your favorite ASMR triggers than using a dedicated phone application? Or, when you’re trying to get to sleep in the most pleasurable way, why not to let an app do the trick? There are numerous developed apps not only for listening / viewing ASMR stimuli, but also just for relaxation and a better sleep. Below you can find a selection of apps available on Google Play / Apple Store, so to be it much easier to find your relaxation trigger.
- ASMR 6 – Listen, Relax and Sleep – offers HQ audio samples, HD videos, including trigger search, playlists and artists browsing, video collections, custom video settings, and real-time update feeds. What’s nice is that also supports background audio and background streaming.
- Tingle – ASMR and Sleep Sounds – beside the fact that it’s free, another plus is that only hand-picked YouTube videos are displayed. Also, they’re added weekly, and are organized in categories.
- ASMR Sounds Free – without the need of an internet connection, the app comes with 25 tingle-inducing ASMR sounds and whispers from 10 different categories. There can be created playlists, adjusted sounds or set a timer to stop playing automatically at a preset time.
- ASMR Sounds – offers the possibility to choose between more than 100 ASMR sounds in 8 different categories; supports multitasking; has the option to combine sounds together and play them either simultaneously or sequentially, and also there’s no need of an internet connection to play the sounds.
- Sweet Sleep for Relaxing Sleep – comes with 26 sleep-inducing songs and 30 types of natural sounds; also, the app can be used in the background.
- ASMR Tube – is the perfect app to be updated with the latest videos of your favorite ASMRtists.
- ASMR Sounds for Sleeping – it promises to make you relax, focus and be more productive. The app comes with high-quality ambient sounds recorded by audio engineers. You can pick from the multitude of available sounds – birds chirping, cats purring, fireplaces, forests, rains, ocean waves or white noise.
- Love ASMR – it’s more of an ASMR community, than just a relaxing ASMR app. There are available more that 26,000 ASMR videos from the most popular ASMRtists. You can follow them, mark as favorite their videos and collect them in a playlist and, most importantly, you can connect with ASMR enthusiasts and share experiences.
- Silk ASMR – combines ASMR soothing voices and sounds to offer a perfect app for falling asleep, calming the mind and relaxing the body. With over 200 tracks created by more that 40 different artists, you can be sure you’ll find the right sound. From the playlist you can pick between soothing voice tracks (reading, role-playing, guiding), ASMR trigger sounds (grooming, crinkling, tapping), relaxing music, background noise sounds (fans, white noise) or binaural tones (dreamy and rhythmic pulsations).
- White Noise – reduces any form of tension by offering a great variety of nature sounds, such as waterfall sounds, rain or waves.
- White Noise Pro – offers a variety of more than 140 sounds – waves, nature – that will improve your concentration, get rid of insomnia and sleep better.
- Simply Noise – is a very cool and simple app that features high fidelity white, pink and brown noise samples. You can check it and play with the white sounds also in desktop mode or with the rain sounds generator. It’s very good for concentrating better, relax and forget about any stress you might have.
- Rainy Mood – presents four custom rain scenes – Classic, Ocean, Countryside and Cafe – which will help you sleep, study and relax. They’re composed by a professional, and have HD / 48 kHz 3D audio quality. You can pick from a wide library of 400+ sounds – thunder claps, cricket chirps, ocean waves, and rain impact textures that include rain on grass, dirt, wood, tin roof, ocean, leaves, and rocks.
- Music Therapy for Sound Sleep – designed to comfort your mind and help you fall asleep smoothly, this app comes with 8 music pieces and 12 ambient sounds. Also, the tracks can be customized with several ambient sounds. There are interesting the Low Speed Alpha Wave tunes which have a frequency from 8Hz to 9Hz, generated by binaural beats, so to have an effective brainwave stimulus.
- Sleep as Android – it’s more than a great sleeping playlist, but also a smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. It comes integrated with other popular apps / devices – Google Fit, SHealth, Facebook / Twitter sharing, Spotify, Android Wear or Galaxy Gear smart watch tracking – has smart sleep statistics, but also can be listened nature sounds with binaural tones.
- White Noise Free – what’s great about it is that not only you can listen to a collection of over 40 ambient sounds (color noises – brown, white, pink; mechanical sounds, light to heavy rains, water sounds, beach or ocean waves), but you can also record your favorite ones and share them.
Hope you’ve found the app that fits your sleeping and relaxation needs. I’d love to hear all your thoughts and opinions about what makes a great relaxation app. As always, you can get in touch via the comments section below.